Skip to content
- Looking to buy an experience as a gift for a Child and/or Family. Simply select the activity, add it to your cart and check out. You can download a gift certificate, if you like. Please note; There is no need to print this, this is only for those that would like to show the Child a nice gift certificate. This certificate will not give them entry into an attraction. They will need to email; email@example.com to book.
Or The birthday child and parent/guardian select the experiences they would like to receive as gifts. Add these to their own personal 'registry’ by creating a registry. Please also add contribution payments to your registry this is found under 'experiences'.
- Share the registry link with your party guests.
- Your party guests use the link to see the birthday child’s ‘wish list’. They decide on which activity they would like to purchase or contribute to as a present (No last-minute dash to the shops, saving time) and gift sorted!
- There is no fee to the birthday child's family nor to the guests buying a gift.
- The birthday child and parent/guardian are happy to have less stuff (don’t have to find a home for so many new toys), have no more double ups (sure we don’t already have monopoly, thanks ;) and get to enjoy something together as a family!
- Win, win for everyone :)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection