- Am I able to buy an activity without creating a registry? A. Yes, of course you can purchase an activity out-right. You will receive an email confirmation on how to book.There is no need to print the voucher.
- What age do the activities cover? A. 1 -16 year of age.
- Does Caperly own, run or provide the activities? A. No, we do not. All activities are owned and run by the Company mentioned. We provide the streamline connection between the activity provider, Birthday child/host family and their Friends and family purchasing.
- Are the activities safe? A. We deem all activities safe when the guidelines and instructions provided are followed and/or safety equipment is used correctly. Ensuring your child is within the suggested age group will assist with children’s limits. Some activities will require a parent’s signature to participate. All providers have insurance.
- Does a parent need to be present during the activity? A. Often yes, adult should be supervising however this will depend on each activity. Please see the note for each activity.
- How does the price compare? A. All activities are the same price as the Suppliers price offered on their site (sometimes we can offer it lower than the Supplier).
Birthday Child/Host Families
- Do we have to create an account? A. Yes, for a gift registry. This ensures all details are only seen by those you choose to share the link with.
- How many activities can we add to our registry? A. As many as you like, the sky is the limit.
- Are there fees involved to create a registry? A. None, there is no charge to the host family.
- Will my guests be charged a fee? A. No, we do not charge a fee.
- Do we have to add the link to our party invitations? Yes, this is best way to share your link. If you prefer, we can arrange an email to your guests on your behalf however we have found this is not as effective.
- What happens if one of our activities total price isn’t reached? A. You can contribute to the remaining amount OR; share the link with other family members OR; use the total amount paid on another (less expensive) activity of your choice.
- If there is an activity that isn’t paid in full, can we receive the cash? A. Unfortunately not, we have no means to be able to arrange this. You can put this money towards another activity.
- We received an email from Caperly stating; which activities have been purchased, do we have to print the vouchers to use them? A. No, you do not. Save a tree and we will arrange everything via email.
- How do we book the activity/ies? A. Email us, firstname.lastname@example.org or via the ‘contact us’ page. Please note some activities require advance bookings. Please contact us at least a week prior to wanting to book.
- When do I need to book the activity? A. We recommend as soon as possible. All activities need to be used within 1 year of purchase (Sale, specials or discount activities need to be used within 3 months unless stated otherwise). Some activities have wait-lists, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Friends and Family purchasing a gift experience
- I received a gift registry link, how does it work? A. Please open the link to our website; caperly.com.au and search through the wish list of the Birthday child. Select an activity you would like to give and purchase the gift. So simple you can do it anywhere, anytime!
- How much does it cost me? A. You are only charged for the activity, there is no surcharge to purchase.
- The selected activities are out of my price range, is there something else? Yes, there sure is, please see further details below under ‘contributing to an activity’.
- Will the Birthday child/host family know how much I spent? A. No, never when contributing to a larger activity. If purchasing the entire activity, then they will see the total price.
- The URL code/link isn’t working A. Please notify the host and email us; email@example.com or via the ‘contact us’ page.
- What if I would like to give a gift item (i.e. toy)? A. We find that most families are more than happy for the Birthday Child to receive their selected activity however if you would like to give something wrapped up, the birthday child would of course like to receive that too. If you have already bought a toy and would still like to contribute; you could contribute a smaller amount to an activity.
Part A. Purchasing the entire activity
- I have purchased an entire activity do I have to print the voucher? A. No, there is no further action you need to take once purchased. You will receive an email receipt.
- I have purchased an entire activity and would like to be green, how will the Birthday child/host family know of my gift purchased? They will receive an email of your purchase, which does not require printing.
Part B. Contributing to an activity
- I would like to purchase a gift from the wish list however they are out of my price range? A. Not a problem, you can decide on how much you would like to contribute to an activity. This is one of the unique features of Caperly.
- Are there any additional charges to contribute to an activity? A. We do not charge our customers any fees.
- I have contributed to an activity, how will the Birthday child/host family know of my gift purchased? A. You could add a note within a birthday card. However, this is not necessary as Caperly will notify the host family of the activities purchased and from whom.
- Will the Birthday child/host family know how much I spent? A. No, never when contributing to a larger activity.
- Is it really that simple? Yes, it sure is! open the provided link, select the first activity on the ‘wish list’, decide on your contribution amount and check out! We take care of the rest.
Please see the detailed T&C’s
- Are refunds allowed? A. Before an activity has been booked, we can exchange to another activity of the same or less value. Once the activity has been booked there is no refund.
- We couldn’t make it to our activity? A. Please email us and we will try our best to arrange another date. This is not guaranteed as the activities are operated by a Supplier and it will depend on their policies. There could be a cancellation fee.
- If there is an activity that isn’t paid in full, can we receive the cash/refund? A. Unfortunately not, we have no means to be able to arrange this. You can put this money towards another activity.
- My Child has changed their mind, what options do we have? A. If the activity has NOT been booked, we can arrange another experience at the same or less value. This is at the discretion of Caperly.
- The activity we want to book if sold out on our date? A. We suggest booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment. We will do our best to accommodate all requests however the activities are operated via a supplier, some of which have waiting lists.
- We didn’t book our activity within 12 months, can we still use it? A. After 12 months we cannot guarantee we will still be able to book your original activity. If the cost of the activity has changed, you will need to cover the additional amount. You might need to use the amount on another activity however you can still use it up until 36 months from purchase on full priced experiences.
- Sales, specials or discounted tickets & activities will need to be used within the time frame provided. If no time has been included you have 3 months to use it. After this time you will be required to pay the full price if the activity is still available.